Our Product Line
Super Citrus - All Natural Citrus-Based Degreaser and Emulsifier
Super Citrus instantly emulsifies grease, oils and fats without the use of harsh acids, alkaline or solvents. it eliminates foul odors from drains and grease traps. Regular use will keep drains clean and flowing smoothly. Suggested for many commercial locations as well as residential kitchen drains.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Professional Strength Sewer Solvent
- Cost Effective
- Safe in Septic Systems
- Industrial Strength Odor Neutralizer
- RootX® makes it easy for your plumbing professional to kill roots in residential sewer lines, storm pipes and septic systems. Root intrusion may be the single most destructive element facing your home’s wastewater collection system. Left untreated, roots will spread throughout the pipe. Material passing down the drain gets trapped in the roots, restricting the flow or even causing a complete blockage.
- Root intrusion can eventually destroy a sewer or septic system, costing thousands of dollars to repair or replace. We recommend annual RootX treatments to keep your system root free and avoid costly sewer and septic tank repairs. Ask your plumbing professional about our annual reminder program.
Kill pipeline roots—restore pipe flow capacity
- The patented RootX formula foams on contact with water to reach the top of the pipe where 90% of the roots are. Degreasing agents strip away grime so the RootX herbicide can penetrate the roots, killing them on contact. RootX sticks to the pipe walls, preventing re-growth for up to three years. Dead roots decay over time, restoring pipes to their full capacity.
Tough on roots; easy on pipes
- RootX kills roots using the aquatic herbicide Dichlobenil. It’s non-caustic, non-fumigating and non-systemic, and it contains no diquat dibromide, copper sulfate or metam sodium. RootX will not harm pipes, septic systems or above-ground vegetation.
EPA registration #68464-1
- RootX is registered for use in all 50 states as well as Canada, and it’s classified as a General Use product by the Environmental Protection Agency. In addition, RootX carries the signal word CAUTION, the lowest chemical hazard rating according to the ISO 3864-2 standard for hazard severity panels.
Available only from your plumbing professional
- RootX is only available from your plumbing professional; it is not sold directly to homeowners.
Leave it to Nature to come up with the perfect solutions for our messes. When it comes to getting rid of our own natural, organic wastes—from food, grease and gunk to your “you know what”—Nature has the answer: bacteria!
That’s why we recommend BioOne —a product that has earned the EPA’s “Design for the Environment” (DfE) logo, meaning that it has met the EPA’s DfE challenge for biological drain line, grease trap and septic system products by demonstrating it has a more positive impact on human health and the environment.
BioOne gives you a cleaner, less expensive, easier and more effective way to maintain your system.
It works instantly. BioOne begins working immediately when you add it to your drain line. These friendly bacterial cultures do not require a "wake up" period, as some microbial products do.
It's easy. BioOne is ready to use-just pour and go. You use the lid to add the correct amount of treatment every time.
BioOne goes farther. You'll use 1 half capful per treatment.
BioOne continues to work LONG after our technicians have left, as the bacteria in BioOne continue to feed on the organic residue left in the drain line, grease trap or septic tank.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
Our home Warranty company sent these guys out because we had a bad valve on our main as well as other places. The biggest problem was coordinating with the water company to shut off the water. The tech JT did an excellent job, was fast and payed attention to detail.
We live out in claysville, pa a move drive from their local office in homestead. Robert assessed my needs over the phone and gave me a price in the range of other competitors. The job was done in less than a week from when I called. The plumber Dillion came in and did the repair we needed and even assessed other concerns without an extra charge. Would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area.
Ed is amazing! He's come to our house to snake what must be a ridiculously skinny pipe in our bathroom twice now, and he's great. Fast, friendly, reasonable. He works with our home warranty company and just does a wonderful job overall. Honestly, I'm surprised at all these cranky reviews on here--maybe you should ask for Ed specifically. Highly recommend him!
Nick did my water tank. Hooked me up. I had no problem with him. Calling him to redo this other company's issues with my sink n toilet
Nick is the best. Fast, reliable and fixed my clogged line. My new plumber in the burg.
Had a first time ever sewer issue in the basement of our home. No one wants a sewer issue ...EVER! Because that will mess your "day plans" up in a hurry! Well I called them Saturday morning and spoke to Chantillie and they dispatched a plumber (Dillon) that came prepared to resolve the issue. Both Chantillie and Dillon were a pleasure to deal with. We placed the call on Saturday morning and they were out to our home within 6 hours; I think that's pretty good for a Saturday. He snaked the sewer line and it was flowing again quickly and we hope it never happens again so we are happy! We had heard good reports RDN Plumbing from some friends from Church and we would use them again without hesitation. Thanks!!
Very honest they didn't lie about what needed done and didn't try to sell us any thing.
I'm in Hot Water.......
Thanks to RDN plumbing for their quick and Honest response to my broken Hot Water Heater. I was skeptical of the Home owners warranty because of horror stories. But RDN showed up and replaced the heater with no bull. Thanks again.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to RDN Plumbing and Jerry and Ed for fixing a sewage plumbing issue within my newly purchased home yesterday and saving the holiday week for me and my family! I called RDN on an emergency basis and they had Ed out on site within an hour to fix the problem! Thanks, RDN, for helping me at a critical time and on such short notice!
- Master Plumber
- BNI Member
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- Certified Master Plumber
- HP1253 PA015311